Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Opening hours: By appointment only!
Attendability: By appointment only!
Admission: it is free
Wheelchair accessible: partially
Description: The local Israelite religious community decided building block of flats in Kispiac square in 1893 (today Kálvin square). The house was finished in this year by the plans of architect.Henrik Bauer. Miksa Kun opened an Inn with 6 rooms, café and restaurant called Central Hotel. For a short time the grain hall was placed here. From 1st December 1953. the State Music School operated here, and now the Attila Péczely Music School is working here.
Architectural style: eclectic
Function (monument): in its original function