Phone number 1: +36 (78) 404606
Church: Parish church
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: by booking
Description: A single-nave Baroque church of the Swabian inhabitants settled at Hajós between 1715 and 1726. The construction of the church was concluded in 1727 with the support of count Imre Csáky. Hence the dedication to St. Emeric. The Gothis statue of Virgin Mary is the most valuable item in the centre of the main altar. This was brought along by the settlers from Bussen in 1726. The village soon became a site of pilgrimage owing to this statue. The kermis day is the Sunday following the feast of St. John of Nepomuk on 16 May.
Confession (church): roman catholic
Architectural style: Baroque