Phone number 1: +36 (62) 549040
Monument: fortress, castle, palace, mansion
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Opening hours: Tu-Su: 10.00-17.00
Attendability: it has been housimg several exhibitions
Description: The majority of the building was dismantled in 1880. The building has an arched three-aisled space. In its passage, there is a museum of medieval stonework finds of Gothic churches and dwelling houses in Szeged with stone ornaments.
Architectural style: Baroque