Phone number 1: +36 (96) 413904
Monument: religious building
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: by booking
Description: The hill used to be burial place for Celts, later for Romans. The calvary was built by the Jesuits early XVII. century. Barocque chapels designed by Athanasius Wittwer stand at the foot of the Golgotha. The seven stations alongside Kálvária Street, depicting the suffering of Jesus were completed in 1722.
Architectural style: Baroque
Function (monument): in its original function