Phone number 1: +36 (94) 563397
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Attendability: cannot be visited
Wheelchair accessible: no
Description: On the top of the Kálvária Hill in 1686, the Jesuits erected the first cross, made of wood, later a Chapel was built here in 1715. On the proposal of the Jesuits the city started to build the church in 1729 from the money survivors donated after the sever plague epidemic in 1712.
Confession (church): roman catholic
Architectural style: Baroque