Phone number 1: +36 (72) 567292
Opening hours: It can be visited any time
Attendability: Open to the public
Wheelchair accessible: no
Description: The Cathedral is at the north side of the Berenyi Fountain, which was completed in 1739. Simple, carved soffit above the magnificent wrought-iron grille admire. The well name and crest can be seen up to the roof Come on it, refers to Bishop Zsigmond Berenyi. The Diocese of Pécs, the Ottoman Empire after the termination of a half century after his name is associated with the establishment of a seminary institute. The seminar laid the foundation for the 1742nd placed on 4 June, and the 1746th September 4, dedicated to St. Paul in honor of her. Berenyi bishop and the chapter about three-thousand-volume collection formed the basis of Hungary's first public library, which opened in 1774 in Pécs.
Architectural style: Rococo
Function (monument): it is to be utilised