Phone number 1: +36 (99) 311327
Museum: professional collection, memorial museum, specialized musem
Open from: 1. January
Open till: 31. December
Opening hours: ForGroups in case of earlier registration / 2 working days before
Description: Between 1686-1970, the owners of the house were bakers. After that, the City Council decided to open an exhibition in the building, keeping the entire interior untouched. The actual bakery can be found in the right wing of the house. In the heating room a huge furnace is to be seen, while the baking room accommodates a bread-bin, leavening cabinets and dough-baskets, almost ready for immediate use. The former flour storeroom was transformed into a sweet shop at the end of the 19th century, in keeping with the needs of Sunday afternoon walkers.
Type (museum): technology/industry