Tung Lo Wan Road (Chinese: 銅鑼灣道) is a road in Causeway Bay and Tai Hang on the north side of Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong. The road joins east with King's Road, Tin Hau Temple Road, Causeway Road and west with Yee Wo Street, Irving Street, Leighton Road and Causeway Road.
The road draws the early shore line in the Tung Lo Wan, the native name of Causeway Bay. It was originally part of Shaukiwan Road. In 1883, Hong Kong Government reclaimed part of the bay to present-day Causeway Road. In 1935 the road was renamed to current name of Tung Lo Wan Road.