Sham Shui Po Park is a park in Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is located at Lai Chi Kok Road, adjacent to Sham Shui Po Park Swimming Pool and Ka Ling School of the Precious Blood. It is accessible from Lai Chi Kok Road and Yee Kuk Street.
The park is close to the former Sham Shui Po Camp. During the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong between 1941 and 1945, the camp was used for prisoners of war. Many of them died in the camp. Inside the park, several trees were planted 26 August 1989 by Hong Kong Prisoners of War Association in memory of the soldiers who died during the Battle of Hong Kong and in the prison during that period.