Mong Kok East Station, formerly Yaumati Station and Mong Kok Station, is a station on Hong Kong's East Rail Line. Only out-of-system interchange is available with Kwun Tong Line and Tsuen Wan Line at Mong Kok Station via a footbridge.
The station, initially named Yaumati Station, was constructed in 1 October 1910 to cope with the opening of the British Section of Kowloon-Canton Railway. In 1968, the station was rebuilt and renamed as Mong Kok Station. After the takeover of KCR operations by the MTR Corporation on 2 December 2007, the station was renamed to Mong Kok East Station because the MTR-KCR merger causes name conflict with Mong Kok Station in Tsuen Wan Line. Although the station is in the same region and quite close to Mong Kok Station, the fare are quite different each other.