Green House is a block of 10 tenement houses located in 1-11, Mallory Street and 6-12 Burrows Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. It is named from the green colour painted on the external walls of the building. It is one of the few remaining tong-lau of the balcony type in Hong Kong. Because of its historic significance, the houses are listed as Grade II historic buildings.
The lot where the tenement house now standing was first owned by the American firm of Messrs Burrows and Sons. Later, it was owned by Lawrence Mallory. Timber yard and boat building yard had been occupied the site; later on it was occupied by warehouses, timber and coal storage and several other small industries.
Around 1905, Hong Kong Land Investment Company possessed the area; in the mid-1920s, the company turned the lot into 10 tenement houses in mid-1920s.