Igaliku is a settlement in the Kujalleq municipality in southern Greenland. Present day Igaliku was founded in 1783 by trader and colonial administrator Anders Olsen and his Greenlandic wife Tuperna. As of 2010 Igaliku had 55 inhabitants. Igaliku is located southeast of Narsarsuaq, on an isthmus of a peninsula jutting off the mainland of Greenland, near the eastern shore of upper Tunulliarfik Fjord. Access is easier from the small nearby harbour of Itilleq.
Igaliku is best known for the ruins of Garðar, once the religious heart of 12th-century Norse Greenland. Garðar was the seat of the bishop in the Norse settlements in Greenland.The area was at the very heart of the Eastern Settlement and has been extensively archaeologically excavated since the 1830s. There are several historical graves in the area, although most have not presently been identified.