The Museum of Pavlos and Alexandra Kanellopoulou is a museum of antiquities in Athens, Greece. Founded in 1976, it comprises the private collection of Paul and Alexandra Kanellopoulos which was donated to the Greek state. It is housed in the neoclassical mansion of the Michalea family, situated on the north slope of the Acropolis and built in 1864. The mansion was purchased by the Greek state in the 1960s-70's and was restored to permanently house the collection. The items of the collection include clay and stone vases and figurines, busts, jewellery, weapons, coins and inscriptions, ranging from 3000-1200 BC to the 18th and 19th centuries AD.