The Church of the Acheiropoietos is a 5th-century Byzantine church in the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki. It is located in the city's centre, at Agias Sofias street opposite Makedonomachon square.
The Acheiropoietos has been dated from its bricks and mosaics to ca. 450-470, making it perhaps the earliest of the city's surviving churches. It was modified in the 7th and again in the 14th-15th centuries. Known as the Panagia Theotokos in Byzantine times, it is dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Its current name is first attested in 1320, presumably after a miraculous acheiropoietos ("not made by hands") icon of Panagia Hodegetria that was housed there. Byzantine sources also indicate that the city's patron saint, St. Demetrius, was also worshipped in the Acheiropoietos.