The Archaeological Museum of Kavala is a museum in Kavala, Greece, located towards the western end of the Ethnikis Antistasis road in Kavala.
The museum was established in 1934, and reopened in 1964 in its current premises. Τhe museum as it stands today was built by the architects D. Fatouros and G. Triantaphyllides, professors of the Polytechnic School and the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki between 1963 and 1964.
The museum has been referred to as the most important archaeological museum in Eastern Macedonia and one of the most important museums in Greece. The museum contains prehistoric artifacts found all over the Kavala Prefecture such as in Neapolis (old Kavala), Amphipolis and places such as Oisyme, Galypsos, Dikili Tas, Tragilos, Mesembria, Nikisiani and Avdira.