Wittenbergplatz (after the city of the same name) is a square in the western part of Berlin, Germany, within the district of Schöneberg near the border with Charlottenburg. It was laid out between 1889 and 1892 and named after the storming of the town of Wittenberg on 14 February 1814 by Prussian troops under General Bogislav Friedrich Emanuel von Tauentzien in the course of the War of the Sixth Coalition.
The square forms the eastern terminus of the Tauentzienstraße, a major shopping street, connecting it with Breitscheidplatz. The Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe), opened in 1907 and today the largest department store in Continental Europe, lies on one corner of Wittenbergplatz and Tauentzienstraße. The northern side of the square is home to street markets four times a week. The centre of the square is occupied by the impressive entrance hall of the Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn station designed by Alfred Grenander in 1912.