The Lutheran Rahlstedt Cemetery is a church-operated historic burial ground in Hamburg, Germany. The cemetery is owned by the Evangelical Lutheran parish church of Old Rahlstedt, Hamburg.
The cemetery was established in 1829. It has a size of 8.5 hectares and it contains 19.000 graves. The oldest preserved tombstone dates back to 1837, belonging to a woman named Sophie Dorothea Freerks. There is a separate plot adjacent to the cemetery chapel reserved for the pastors. A large marble crucifix dominates the area since 1964, which was originally on the altar of the Old Rahlstedt parish church and later transferred to the cemetery.