The Protestant Luisenfriedhof III (German: Der evangelische Luisenfriedhof III) is a cemetery in the Westend district of Berlin. The cemetery is under monument and cultural heritage protection.
A church-owned and operated cemetery with a size of 12 hectares, Luisenfriedhof III was consecrated in 1891 and the first burial took place on 19 June 1891. Two years later, a cemetery chapel was built. The early Gothic red brick building was designed by Johannes Vollmer and Heinrich Jassoy. The steeple of the chapel was destroyed in World War II. In 1905, the cemetery expanded to its present size.