Charlottenburg Gate (German: Charlottenburger Tor) with Charlottenburg Bridge (Charlottenburger Brücke) is a Neo-Baroque building in the Charlottenburg district of Berlin. Erected in 1907 at the behest of the then independent City of Charlottenburg, it was meant as a counterpart to Berlin's Brandenburg Gate.
The Gates flank the western approach to the main thoroughfare Straße des 17. Juni (former Charlottenburger Chaussee) through the Großer Tiergarten park, which passes either sided of the Berlin Victory Column in the centre, on through Brandenburg Gate to the central Mitte district, where it continues as the Unter Den Linden boulevard.
They are close to the eastern border of the Charlottenburg locality, immediately to the west of the Tiergarten district. The Gate porticoes stand either side of the Strasse des 17. Juni to the east of the Charlottenburg Bridge, which spans the Landwehr Canal. To the west of the Bridge are two lavish street lights known as Candelabra (German: Kandelaber).