Berlin Wollankstraße (German: Bahnhof Wollankstraße) is a railway station in the Pankow district of Berlin, Germany. It is served by the Berlin S-Bahn and several local buses. The station opened as Bahnhof Prinzenallee on 10 July 1877 at the Nordbahn railway line from Berlin to Neubrandenburg. In 1893 it received the name Pankow (Nordbahn), while the former Pankow railway station was called Pankow-Schönhausen. The Nordbahn line was connected to the S-Bahn system on 5 June 1925 and the station was renamed Wollankstraße on 3 October 1937.