Berlin-Gesundbrunnen is a railway station in Berlin, Germany. It is situated in the eponymous district in the former Wedding borough as an interconnection point between the northern Ringbahn and Nord-Süd-Tunnel lines of the Berlin S-Bahn, as well as a regional and long distance station of the Deutsche Bahn network.
The station opened on the Ringbahn on July 17, 1871. The junction with the Nordbahn line to Neubrandenburg was finished on July 10, 1877. From May 1, 1897, Gesundbrunnen also offered access to the Berlin–Stettin line, whose original tracks were shifted southwards to meet the Ringbahn here. On August 8, 1924, Gesundbrunnen was one of the first stations to become part of the Berlin S-Bahn system.