Trinité - d'Estienne d'Orves is a station on Line 12 of the Paris Métro in the commercial Centre of Paris and the 9th arrondissement. The station opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the original section of the Nord-Sud Company's line A between Porte de Versailles and Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. The station is named after the nearby church of the Trinité and the Place d'Estienne d'Orves, named after Henri Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves (1901-1941), a French Navy officer and Resistance fighter. Nearby are the theatres of the Théâtre de Paris and the Casino de Paris.