The Church of Saint-Merri (French: Église Saint-Merri) is a small church in Paris, located on the busy street Rue Saint Martin, on the Right Bank. It is dedicated to the 8th-century Abbot of Autun Abbey, Medericus, who went to Paris on pilgrimage and later died there. In 884 Medericus, also known as 'Merry' was acclaimed patron saint of the right bank.
The present church was built between 1500 and 1550. The style is 16th-century Gothic, in the typical French style called "gothique flamboyant". The nave windows are work of the early 16th century, and the pulpit is by P. A. Slodtz and was made in 1753. The organ was reconstructed in 1781 by Cliquot, a famous organ builder. It was played by Camille Saint-Saëns. The bell tower contains the oldest bell in Paris, cast in 1331, which survived the French Revolution.
In 1832, the church was an arena of ardent barricade fighting during a republican uprising against the July Monarchy. The church continues as a place of worship today, and is home to the Halles-Beaubourg Pastoral Centre, being also the home to the Academie vocale de Paris, which performs concerts in the church every Saturday throughout the year.