Pigalle is a station on lines 2 and 12 of the Paris Métro, named after the Place Pigalle, which commemorates the sculptor Jean-Baptiste Pigalle (1714–1785) on the border of the 9th and the 18th arrondissement. The station is located under the Boulevard de Clichy in Montmartre and serves the famous Pigalle red-light district.
The station was opened on 21 October 1902 as part of the extension of line 2 from Étoile to Anvers. The line 12 platforms were opened on 8 April 1911 with the extension of the Nord-Sud Company's line C from Notre-Dame-de-Lorette. It was the northern terminus of line C until its extension to Jules Joffrin on 31 October 1912. This line was taken over by the Compagnie du chemin de fer métropolitain de Paris and was renamed line 12 on 27 March 1931.