L'Entre-Deux (French for The Between-Two) is a commune on the French island and department of Réunion. The commune gets its name from the fact that it is situated between the two main tributaries of the Saint-Étienne River: the Bras de Cilaos to the west and the Bras de la Plaine to the east. Its location also explains the commune's motto: Deux bras, un cœur (Two arms, one heart). L'Entre-Deux is bordered by the communes of Cilaos, Saint-Benoît, Saint-Louis, Saint-Pierre and Le Tampon.
L'Entre-Deux became the 5th section of the commune of Saint-Pierre in 1839, and became a commune in its own right in 1882.The village of l’Entre-Deux flourished thanks to the coffee trade introduced to the island in 1715, but the sugar cane has also had a significant success in the town. After the 1950s, l’Entre-Deux underwent a series of changes to stop the economy from stagnating, with roads, buildings, reservoirs and electronic networks being set up in the town, as with much of the island, thanks in part to the French state.