Château-Landon is a station on line 7 of the Paris Métro in the 10th arrondissement. The station was opened on 5 November 1910 as part of the first section of the line from Opéra to Porte de la Villette. It is named after the Rue Château-Landon, a street which was built on property once owned by a family from Château-Landon in Seine-et-Marne. The street is on the alignment of the Roman road from Lutetia towards the North via Saint-Denis.
It is planned to become the end of the future new line (created from the merger of line 3bis and line 7bis) by 2013. It is also planned to build an underground pedestrian connection to the RER Line E station of Magenta, which would also link to the Gare Du Nord and the Gare de l'Est.