The Boulevard Auguste-Blanqui is a boulevard in the 13th arrondissement of Paris. It is one of the main arteries linking the Place d'Italie with the Place Denfert-Rochereau. The boulevard is 1040 metres long, and approximately 70 metres wide, it starts from the Place d'Italie and extends to Rue de la Santé, on the edge of the 14th arrondissement, where it becomes the Boulevard Saint-Jacques. It traverses the ancient valley of the Bièvre.
The boulevard is named after the French thinker and socialist revolutionary Louis Auguste Blanqui (1805-1881). The boulevard occupies the site of the ancient Wall of the Farmers-General. Originally, the roadways ran alongside the wall, which was knocked down in the 1860s.