The Batignolles Cemetery (French: Cimetière des Batignolles) is a cemetery in Paris. Batignolles Cemetery opened on 22 August 1833. Part of the cemetery had to be closed and the graves moved because of the construction of the great ring road (Boulevard Périphérique, between the exits of Porte de Clichy and Porte de Saint-Ouen).
Extending over nearly eleven hectares, slightly larger than the Montmartre Cemetery, Batignolles Cemetery contains approximately fifteen thousand graves, and it is the fourth cemetery intra muros of Paris, in terms of the number of graves. In terms of land area, only the Père Lachaise Cemetery and the Montparnasse Cemetery are larger. Within its perimeter, there are approximately nine hundred mature trees, mostly chestnuts and maples. Because of the construction of apartment buildings next to the cemetery, the Avenue des Fortifications is no longer accessible (from 2009-?).