Anseküla (German: Anseküll) is a village in Salme Parish, Saare County, western Estonia. Population 48 (as of 1 January 2007). The first church in Anseküla was built around 1300. From 1846 to 1875, Martin Körber was the pastor in Anseküla. During Körber's tenure, the church was reconstructed in 1864. The rebuilt church was destroyed in 1944 during World War II. A lighthouse was later built at the former location of the church, but the church's graveyard is still in use.