Woodlands Road Metrolink station is a Manchester Metrolink station on the former Manchester Victoria to Bury railway line.
It was opened by the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway in 1913, in an attempt to fend off growing electric tramway competition in the Cheetham Hill area of Manchester. The original halt had wooden platforms. The site is near the vanished junction of a former branch line to the chemical works in Blackley. According to the current Metrolink map this stations serves as the closest station to the Manchester Museum of Transport on Boyle Street. The station forms part of Ticketing Zone C.