Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park is a closed, historic cemetery located in the East End of London. The cemetery opened in 1841 and closed for burials in 1966. It is now a nature reserve, and other land has been added to The Park, including "Scrapyard Meadow". It was originally named The City of London and Tower Hamlets Cemetery but was called Bow Cemetery by locals. Tower Hamlets Cemetery was formally consecrated by the Bishop of London prior to being opened for the reception of bodies.
The Main Gate is on Southern Grove (on the crossing with Hamlets Way) in the Bow area of London, E3 and is in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. There are also small gates on Hamlet Way and Cantrell Road. The nearest tube stations are Mile End and Bow Road.