Tooting Bec (originally Trinity Road (Tooting Bec)) is a London Underground station in Tooting, South London. The station is on the Northern line, between Balham and Tooting Broadway stations. It is located on the junction of Trinity Road (heading north-west), Upper Tooting Road (south-west), Balham High Road (north-east), Tooting Bec Road (south-east) and Stapleton Road (also south-east). The station is in Travelcard Zone 3.
The station was designed by Charles Holden and opened on 13 September 1926 as part of the Morden extension of the City & South London Railway, which is now part of the Northern line. Originally known as Trinity Road (Tooting Bec),it was given its present name on 1 October 1950.