Taylor's Lane Power Station is an open cycle gas turbine (OCGT) station, situated in Willesden, north-west London. The first, coal-fired, station was built in 1903 by Willesden Urban District Council and sold to the North Metropolitan Electric Power Supply Co. (Northmet) in 1904. Capacity rose from 300 KW in 1903 to 28.6 MW in 1937. This station closed in 1972.
The current station was opened in 1979 by the Central Electricity Generating Board. It is now operated by E.On. It is operated remotely from Grain Power Station and has two units fired on gas-oil with a capacity of 132 MW. In 2011, in the Lost episode of series 14 of the BBC thriller Silent Witness, a body is found in a lane beside the power station.