Stepney Green tube station is a London Underground station on the corner of Mile End Road and Globe Road in the Stepney Green and Globe Town neighbourhoods of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in east London, England. The station is on the District line and the Hammersmith & City line. The station was opened in 1902 by the Whitechapel and Bow Railway, a joint venture between the District Railway and the London, Tilbury and Southend Railway. The station has been served by electric trains since 1905.
Stepney Green is one of the two stations (the other being Mile End) serving the nearby Mile End campus of Queen Mary, University of London use, as both stations are located at each side of it.