The parish church of St Margaret of Antioch, Lee, was built between 1839 and 1841 in a simple early Victorian style (to a design by Norwich architect John Brown), replacing an older mediaeval church dating to around 1120. It is Anglican and is located on the south side of Lee Terrace/Belmont Hill, in Lee Green, south-east London.
Extensive and lavish interior decoration was carried out between 1875 and 1900. By 1980 it had fallen into dilapidation and an extensive 20-year restoration programme was carried out. On completion of the restoration, the church is one of the best preserved examples of a decorated gothic revivalist interior in London.