St. Dionis, Parsons Green is a Grade II listed church at Parsons Green, Fulham, London. The church was built in 1886 in the Perpendicular Gothic style to a design by the architect Ewan Christian.
It was named after St Dionis Backchurch, a parish church in the City of London of medieval origin, which was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London to the designs of Christopher Wren. After being declared unsafe, it was demolished in 1878. St. Dionis, Parsons Green, was paid for with the proceeds of the Sale of the site, and the font and pulpit of the City church survive there.