St Chad's Church, Far Headingley is the parish church of Far Headingley in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The dedication is to Chad of Mercia, who was bishop of York and died in AD 672.The church was built in 1868, on land given by the Beckett family of Kirkstall Grange who paid £10,000 towards it. The architects were Edmund Beckett Denison and W H Crossland. The church is Grade II* listed. It is set back from the busy Otley Road, with a cricket field and the parish war memorial (Grade II listed) nearer the road.The organ was built in 1911 by Harrison & Harrison of Durham.There are two or three services every Sunday and a midweek communion service. For up to date information the church website should be consulted.