St Anne's Church, Kew is the parish church of Kew, London, situated on Kew Green. Originally built in 1714, on land given by Queen Anne as a church within the parish of Kingston, St. Anne's Church has been extended several times since, as the settlement of Kew grew with royal patronage. In 1770, King George III undertook to pay for the first extension. The church became a parish church in its own right in 1788. In 1805, a new south aisle was added, along with A Gallery for the royal family's own use. It was further extended in 1837 under King William IV. A mausoleum was added in 1851 and an eastern extension in 1882. Further extensions occurred in 1902, 1979 and 1988.