The Rolle Canal (also known as the Torrington Canal) in North Devon, England runs 6 miles from Landcross, where it joins The River Torridge, to the limekilns at Rosemoor. It has one sea lock at Landcross, an inclined plane at Weare Giffard - to raise it 60 feet - and a five arch aqueduct (known as the Beam Aqueduct) over the River Torridge.
In 1871 the canal was closed and sold to the London and South Western Railway to make way for the railway from Bideford to Torrington. At one point the railway company wished to abandon the project but at Mark Rolle's insistence the railway was built. Some parts of the canal are still visible today, including the aqueduct (now a viaduct), the sea lock (although without any gates) and some parts of the inclined plane. Part of the railway alignment is now a cyclepath. The Annery kiln lies close to the old canal and can be seen from the Tarka Trail. The canal has been designated a Devon County Wildlife Site.