The Piccadilly Arcade runs between Piccadilly and Jermyn Street in central London. It was opened in 1909, having been designed by Thrale Jell. The main entrance is on the south side of Piccadilly directly opposite to the Burlington Arcade. It contains sixteen high class shops, many of which sell clothing especially shirts (being close to many shirt makers on Jermyn Street).
Also there was a showroom for Waterford Wedgewood chinaware, now occupied by Kent & Curwen (Gentleman's Club Sports wear). Another unusual shop is "The Armoury of St James" a seller of World Orders and toy soldiers. There is yet another arcade on the south side of Piccadilly, The Princes Arcade. It is to the east of the Piccadilly Arcade, adjacent to St James's Church, Piccadilly and also runs through to Jermyn Street.