The Parkinson Building is a grade II listed art deco building and campanile located at the University of Leeds in the West Yorkshire region of England. The campanile is the highest point of the building and stands at 57 metres (187 ft) tall, making it the 17th tallest building in the city of Leeds.
The building is named after Frank Parkinson, a major benefactor to the University of Leeds who donated £200,000 towards to cost of the new building. The building construction started in 1938, however the outbreak of World War II in 1939 halted building work, with construction resuming and finishing in 1951. The building was officially opened on 9 November 1951 by HRH the Princess Royal, Chancellor of the university from 1951 to 1965.