Lawrence Hall in Greycoat Street, Westminster is the newer of the two Royal Horticultural Halls owned by R.H.S. Enterprises Limited, which is part of the Royal Horticultural Society charity in central London
.The site of Lawrence Hall incorporates a self-contained purpose-built conference centre above the main hall.
Lawrence Hall has vaulted ceilings and Art Deco interior features. It was awarded a gold medal by the Royal Institute of British Architects for its dramatic architecture. It was constructed between 1925 and 1928 and was designed by the partnership of Easton and Robertson.Although built as an exhibition hall, Lawrence Hall is increasingly used for product launches and conferences.