Lansdown Cricket Club Ground is a name which has been used to describe two cricket grounds in Bath
.Between 1825 and 1850, it was the name given to Lansdown Cricket Club's (LCC) ground 'Cricket Down'. In 1850, LCC moved to Sydenham Field, also in Bath. In 1869 the club moved again, and the name was then used for their 'Combe Park' ground, where they have played ever since.
Following their 1869 move from Sydenham Field, the club have played at Combe Park ever since.Somerset County Cricket Club played the only first-class match on the ground, hosting Hampshire
in 1884.Somerset have also used the ground for Second XI fixtures in 1959 and 1990, and for a number of Minor Counties and Under-25 fixtures.