The Honourable Artillery Company Museum opened in 1987 in Armoury House, City Road, London EC1, England. It is associated with the Honourable Artillery Company, the oldest regiment in the British Army and still maintains an active regiment as a core part of today's Territorial Army.
The collection includes uniforms, armour, silver, medals and decorations, weapons, equipment and applied art. The archives date from 1657 and are of particular interest for 17th and 18th century militia and City of London matters. The museum was re-opened by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh on 12 October 2011, after a complete rebuild. Entrance is free, although it is only open to the public by appointment.