Hesleyside Hall is a privately owned 18th century country house and the ancestral home of the Border reiver Charlton family about 2 miles (3 km) west of Bellingham, Northumberland. It is a Grade II* listed building. The Charltons have been at Hesleyside since the 14th century. The present mansion, believed to be built on the site of a 14th century peel tower, was built in 1719. The grounds were laid out by Capability Brown in 1776 and the east front was remodelled by architect William Newton in 1796.