Fulham House is a Grade II listed house at 87 Fulham High Street, Fulham, London. It was originally called Passors, based on a family living on the site during the reign of Edward III. A passor or passator was a ferryman. A later occupant was the wool merchant Ralph Warren, who was Lord Mayor of London in 1536. Passors was then occupied by the cloth merchant Sir Thomas White, also a Lord Mayor of London, as well as a civic benefactor and founder of St John's College, Oxford. Passors was inherited by Sir Henry Cromwell, grandfather of Oliver Cromwell.
In 1804, it became the Fulham House School for Girls having been let to the Misses Fleming, then the Loves, and from 1840, the Misses King ran the school for 40 years. In 1879, it was purchased by the local builder Parkins Hammond Jones, an the family lived there until 1904 when it was taken over by the War Office to be used as a Territorial Army headquarters. The current building was built in the early 18th century, but the cellars are probably earlier. It is now home to the Army Reserve's Royal Yeomanry.