The Finborough Theatre is a fifty seat theatre in the Earls Court area of London (part of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea), which presents new British writing, UK and premieres of new plays, primarily from the English speaking World including North America, Canada, Ireland, Scotland including work in the Scots language, music theatre, and rarely seen rediscovered 19th and 20th century plays.
The Finborough Arms:
The Finborough Arms was built in 1868 to a design by George Godwin. It was one of five public houses built by Corbett and McClymont in the Earls Court area during the West London development boom of the 1860s. The ground floor and basement of the building was converted into The Finborough Road Brasserie from 2008 to 2010 and The Finborough Wine Cafe from 2010 to 2012. The pub reopened under its original name of The Finborough Arms in February 2014.