Dulwich Public Baths was opened in 1892, making it London's oldest public baths in continuous operation. It is based in Dulwich, South London, England. The original sign of "Dulwich Public Baths" is on the front of the building though there has been significant, if sympathetic, redevelopment inside. There are two original entrances on the front separating men and women. The entrance is raised using steps up to the main doors in order to provide a high basement where a laundry was originally in operation. The main pool was boarded over in 1982 (now the main gym area) leaving the second pool still in operation.