Dulwich Library opened on 24 November 1897. It is an example of a Passmore Edwards library and is located at No. 368 Lordship Lane in Dulwich, southeast London, England. The Library is managed by Southwark Council. The ground floor houses the main library collection and a managed children's library area. The first floor houses the reference library, study area (equipped with PCs for internet access) and events hall. The library was opened on 24 November 1897 after the site was donated by Dulwich College. The library opened with a stock of 10,152 books.