Cranmer Green is a 3.2 hectare local nature reserve and Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation in Mitcham in the London Borough of Merton. It is owned and managed by Merton Council. It is a triangular area bounded by Cranmer Road, King George VI Avenue and a railway line. Cranmer Green, also known as Cranmer Piece, is named after the Cranmer family, who lived locally between 1761 and 1843. The site has a pond, which probably dates to the late eighteenth century, and areas of grassland and woodland.